Realtor, CPA, Accredited Buyer Rep
I began my professional career as a Certified Public Accountant. As a business advisor to companies around the world my job was to recommend and implement solutions to improve their business operations. That experience in identifying key components to success and being able to engage all stakeholders in the process has served as a solid background for real estate. It also enables me to bring a strong background in financial expertise to this significant investment or sale for you.
I gain a tremendous amount of personal satisfaction from helping my clients. I enjoy the experience of working with my clients, adding value to their lives, and making the process as seamless and enjoyable for them as possible.
I am a Grand Rapids native and have been a real estate investor, college student, mother, professional, landlord, business owner, and home owner across the city. I love to share my knowledge of the neighborhoods, history, future direction, and all that West Michigan has to offer. Supporting our town by contributing to a healthy real estate market and making this a better place to live is exciting!
- University of Michigan Alumna
- Grand Valley State University Alumna
- Sigma Kappa Sorority
- Certified Public Accountant – But no…I will not do your taxes!
- Licensed Realtor
- Accredited Buyer Representative
- Top 1% of 150,000 agents of Keller Williams Realty globally
- Top 2% of agents in GRAR / GR Metro area
- Grand Rapids Magazine Real Estate Magazine All Stars Top 5%
- Real Trends Top 1.5% of agents nationally
- (616) 378-0018