Emily grew up in Holland, but has lived and worked throughout West Michigan. She has moved a lot in the past 10+ years, which means she has a real appreciation for the buyer/seller experience. her list of “what not to do” and “what to do” as a real estate agent inspired her to become an agent herself. She prides herself on making the buy/sell process as smooth as possible through strong communication and clear strategy. Emily is married to Ben and they have two daughters: Audrey and Claire. She currently lives in East Grand Rapids.
- Licensed Realtor since 2013
- Certified Negotiation Expert
- Certified Home Staging Expert
- 100 new Philanthropist – Grand Rapids Community Foundation
- Kids Food Basket and Mom’s Bloom, Volunteer