Partner/Owner GR Home Team, Licensed Realtor 2002-Present, Certified Negotiation Expert
- • Licensed Realtor with Keller Williams Grand Rapids, 2002-Present
- • Partner/Owner GR Home Team, 2013-Present
- • 2019 GR Home Team recognized as a TOP 1,000 Agent Team in the US by Real Trends Magazine and the Wall Street Journal
- • 2018 GR Home Team ranked top 5% of Realtors in Grand Rapids, MI
- • GR Home Team, $83 Million in sales 2017-2018
- • 2016 Amy Nagel raked Top 3% of Keller Williams International
- • Former member of the ALC (Keller Williams Leadership Committee)
- • Business Degree from Michigan State University, 3.97 cumulative GPA
- • Graduate from Forest Hills Central High School
Amy’s resourcefulness started young, when she was growing up in the Virgin Islands. During those early years, she lived on a small island where nothing was easy, but life was often exciting and adventuresome. She developed her natural ability to negotiate, communicate, connect with others, and solve problems—traits that have enabled her to become one of the top agents in the industry.
Amy’s real estate career has been fast and furious with exceptional results because she expects nothing less from herself. After graduating with high honors from Michigan State University, she worked in human resources management before taking her love of people into a career that better matched her drive to succeed and make a difference, too. Since beginning her career in real estate, she has held herself to the highest standards. She will never promise the impossible, but she has an amazing way of exceeding her client’s expectations. You would be hard pressed to find someone with equal enthusiasm, attentiveness to detail, negotiation skills, and drive. Amy’s clients often become her lifelong friends and strong referral source.
Living in Grand Rapids since the age of nine, Amy has called Eastown, Ada, Ottawa Hills and Grand Rapids Township home at some point. She and her family currently live in Forest Hills.
Amy is also an investor in real estate within Grand Rapids. She has had success with her investments and wants to be sure her clients do, too. She has expertise working with sellers, buyers, and investors. She has sold hundreds of homes for over 15 years.
When her father’s life was cut short at the age of 50, Amy found more reason to be purposeful in her own life, with a strong desire to be of service to others, whether they be her clients, family or friends. Every day matters deeply to Amy, and she makes the most of each moment.
When she isn’t working, you will find Amy, her husband, and two daughters spending family time enjoying all the fun and exciting activities throughout West Michigan. They take advantage of the outdoor events, including exploring all of the small beach towns and apple orchards, fun sporting events and concerts, and the variety of amazing restaurants.