Welcome to GR Home Team where we will help you…
BUY . SELL . MOVE HAPPY.
It is safe to say all companies, organizations and individuals have been affected by COVID-19. The health and safety of our agents, team members, clients, and all others remain at the top of our priority.
Through our group’s response to this pandemic, alongside the rest of the real estate community, we have learned to adapt and overcome in the best way we see fit while guided by GRAR guidelines. The work Realtors do is important but safety trumps that. Here’s how we’re responding.
We have shifted to a virtual world! Zoom meetings are a great way to talk “face to face” to discuss needs and wants. We will conduct a custom home search and can then send virtual home tour videos! From making an offer to closing day – all can be done virtually. Documents are typically signed online anyway! But is it really a good time to buy or sell? Yes! Interest rates are at all-time lows and demand is high.
Real estate is about families and lives… not just money. You strap your boots on and face challenges head on while looking for the opportunity and hope in every situation. We will keep moving forward, sometimes slowly, but always with grace, empathy and a defined goal.
The past, present and future success of the GR Home Team is a result of our amazing community and we thank you all for sticking with us!
2017 Realtor of the Year
Our Very Own.. Jodi Smith!
top performing licensed realtors
Agent Team within Keller Williams Michigan/Indiana/Ohio region
of agents in the Grand Rapids Metro area
of Keller Williams agents globally
To our Grand Rapids community:
We are so grateful to live in such a thriving community. With growth, there is always change. In the age of digital technology and online photos, we all must take steps to protect ourselves and our personal property.
In that effort, we are joining hands with communities across the country that are being proactive to protect Realtors, home buyers, and home sellers and their property. We work hard to “get the word out” and post photos, floor plans and open house events. We also post our phone numbers, and in the age of quick texts, we often are called to meet strangers to us at homes around our city.
You will begin to see Photo I.D. Required at open house events and anytime you meet with a local Realtor for the first time. Realtors may also ask a few qualifying questions to better understand you. Partner with us in making this a fun, exciting, and SAFE environment to buy, sell, or gain access to private homes. We can’t wait to work with you and help you Buy. Sell. or Move Happy! GR HOME TEAM
- The GR Home Team was an outstanding group of women to work with when selling my home. I was living out of state during that time and had complete confidence and peace of mind knowing they were in charge. Keller Williams would be hard pressed to find a better group to represent them. They were professional yet very personable, kind, caring and encouraging/supportive throughout the entire process. Thank you SO much.Grace F.
- Erin was fantastic! Always professional, pleasant and enjoyable to work with. We will recommend her to all. She works very hard, was always easy to contact, and kept us informed!Tripp & Kellie
- Jodi walked through fire practically to help us get the house we wanted!Judi S.
- Erin was personable, knowledgeable, and made us feel “at home” before we even moved. She helped us narrow our search by asking great questions! She even got to know our kids and their styles and interests, making them a part of the process. We appreciated Erin’s professionalism and attention to details.Steve & Brenda
- Erin did a great job helping us to sell our home, very thorough and helpful. We were happy to get multiple offers! She followed through and was very detailed oriented. Thank you!The Jankoskas
- Thank you for all the help on selling my parents house! Jodi and Stephanie were wonderful to work with. I still can't believe how fast everything went. Thank you again for helping with EVERYTHING!!!